Alec Baldwin and his Battle with Lyme Disease
Alec Baldwin spoke at the Bay Area Lyme Foundation LymeAid benefit, about being sick with Lyme disease. He said he was bitten by a tick nearly 17 years ago and talks about his illness in the following articles below.
- 2017: Alec Baldwin Opens Up About Suffering From Lyme Disease and Thinking He Was Going to Die by PEOPLE
- 2017: 17 Years After Diagnosis, Alec Baldwin Reveals Details About His Health Battle To The Public
- 2017: Alec Baldwin thought his Lyme disease would kill him
- 2017: I thought I was going to die’: Alec Baldwin opens about about his long battle with Lyme disease
- Alec Baldwin, Actor, Charmer, Fish Deboner
Alec speaks of his bout with Chronic Lyme Disease
- Alec Baldwin get Lyme Disease
- The Movie with Alec Baldwin: Lymelife
LymeLife with Alec Baldwin
Based on the true childhood experiences of director Derick Martini, Lymelife is the coming of age story of 15-year old Scott growing up in suburban Long Island. While caught up in his first love, Scott watches the relationships of his parents and their neighbors slowly crumble as they try to keep up with the changing times and expectations of the 1970s. Critically acclaimed, Lymelife features a magnificent ensemble cast, with incredible performances that make you laugh and cry along with them.