Be Kind For Lyme “Interview” #11 Part 1 Dr. Tom Grier – “What Autopsies tell us about Lyme Disease”
Please welcome Dr. Tom Grier!
Dr. Grier works with Dr. Alan MacDonald. This interview shows autopsies of the brain and he has visual slides to help you follow along with his research.
Here are several websites Dr. Grier has shared regarding Lyme Disease:
For information on how you can donate your body to research, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the other Be Kind for Lyme Interviews too!
- Be Kind for Lyme Episode 1: Be Kind For Lyme founders- Mary Ann Mazzarella and Holly Roesing
- Be Kind for Lyme Episode 2: John Lee McLean from NatCapLyme
- Be Kind For Lyme Episode 3 : “Lyme is Hell” with Jaap and Esmee
- Be Kind for Lyme Episode 4: Lyme Advocate Lisa Hilton
- Be Kind For Lyme Interview – Episode 5 w/ Jordan Fisher Smith
- Be Kind For Lyme “3 Question Interview” – Episode #7 Celeste Zelasko on Congenital Lyme
- Be Kind For Lyme “3 Question Interview” – Episode #8 Kat Woods on Diet & Chronic Illness
- Be Kind for Lyme Interview 9: Jenny Rush on Emotional & Spiritual Healing
- BKFL Episode 10: Interview with John Coughlin
More on Thomas Grier M.S.
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.