I am a 26 year old single mother of 3. I was in the foster care system starting at the age of 9 and I aged out when I was 18. I am struggling with some physical and mental health issues. My son, who is 3 years old has Cystic Fibrosis and I have been trying to get him on SSDI, but it wasn’t accepted. It has been really difficult and I do not want my kids to go through what I went through.
My wishes are financial
- Help with transportation,
- Clothes. Size 18 misses
- Women’s shoes, size 9
- Girls Shoes size 8 and size 1 girls shoe
- Clothes size 4t boys
- Shoes boys size 11 boys
- Girls Clothes 18 month girls
- Girls Shoe size 5-6
- . My 7 year old girl loves Disney Frozen and the color yellow.
- The 3 year old boy is having trouble with his breathing treatments, so something to distract him would be great.
- The 16 month old enjoys toys that make her think.
Anything would be really helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
How to Donate to Brittany:
You can email Brittany for her address at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note for Potential Donors:
If you donate to Brittany, please comment in the section below so we can keep track of who has been donated to. Thank you!
Wishes Granted so Far
Brittany is still waiting for her wishes.