Turmeric contains the ingredient Curcumim which is a strong antioxidant and anti inflammatory. Turmeric is also the main ingredient in Curry which gives it it’s yellow color. It is said to help people with health problems in a variety of ways. It has been used in India for thousands of years as a medicinal herb.
- Anti inflammatory
- Anti Depressant
- Relieves Arthritis Pain
- Anti Cancer
- Diabetes Management
- Aides in Healing Gastrointestinal issues
- Cholesterol regulator
- Pain Reliever
Click here to see 6,235 peer-reviewed articles published prove the benefits of turmeric and one of its renowned healing compounds curcumin.
Two pointers to get the most benefits from taking Turmeric
- Take some black pepper with Turmeric. Turmeric is poorly absorbed and the piperine in pepper enhances the absorption of curcumin by 2000% See Research Here
- Curcumin is fat soluble, so it may be a good idea to take it with a fatty snack such as peanut butter.
Side Effects: There are some risks with Turmeric. So always talk to your doctor before starting any new supplement.
In large doses Turmeric may cause:
- Increased risk of bleeding
- Increased liver function tests
- Hyperactive gallbladder contractions
- Hypotension (lowered blood pressure)
- Uterine contractions in pregnant women
- Increased menstrual flow
- Turmeric And Curcumin – The Ultimate Guide
- 10 evidence-based health benefits of turmeric.
- 10 Turmeric Benefits: Superior to Medications?
- Choosing The Right Turmeric Supplement For Your Needs
- Which Curcumin Supplement Has The Best Absorption?
- 6 Ways Turmeric Can Help in Lyme Disease
- 10 Foods You Should Be Eating If You’re Battling Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease Treatment (Natural vs. Conventional) + Prevention Tips
- Using Tumeric to Treat Babesia
- How to Identify Truly Organic Turmeric
HIgh Quality Products
Recommended by these reviews and researchers: http://www.buyerranking.com/best-turmeric-supplements/. We would also like to hear which brands you like, and what your doctor or Naturopath recommends.
- plnt Turmeric 120 Vegetarian Capsules
- Me First Living Premium Turmeric Curcumin With Black Pepper, 95% Curcuminoid (Extract!), 1000mg, 19x More Potent Than Other Brands, Increased Bioavailability, Vegan Friendly, All Natural, Lab Tested 60 capsules
- Curcumin 95% Natural Turmeric Extract Powder
- Dr. Tobias Turmeric Curcumin – 15x Strength: 750 mg per Capsule of 95% Curcuminoids Plus Bioperine – 120 Capsules
- Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine 1500mg. Highest Potency Available. Premium Pain Relief & Joint Support with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids. Non-GMO, Gluten Free Turmeric Capsules with Black Pepper
- DOUBLE STRENGTH TURMERIC + BIOPERINE Capsules! 2 Month Supply! 1300mg. Non-GMO Turmeric Curcumin with Black Pepper. Benefits Anti-inflammatory & Anti-Aging. Feel Less Joint Pain in 2 weeks!