Is Childhood ADHD (Hyperactivity Disorder) Related to Lyme Disease?
Here is a collection of articles and research. If you are concerned about your child having Lyme disease please read the following articles.
- Childhood’s New Normal, Children’s Lyme Sympoms such as ADHA and Autism by The Lyme Disease Challenge
- Lyme Disease and ADHD by Eileen Bailey Health Guide
- How Lyme Disease is Misdiagnosed as Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD by Laura Pickford Ramirez
- ADHD, Depression, Anxiety? Or Is It Lyme Disease? by Debra Burdick
- Children and Lyme Disease by Lymedisease.org
- “Neurological Manifestations of Lyme Disease in Children.” by Dorothy Pietrucha, MD, a pediatric neurologist
- “Kids and Lyme Disease – How It Affects Their Learning.” Psychotherapist Sandy Berenbaum, LCSW, BCD
- “The Pillaging of Personalities: Our Lost Kids are Being Highjacked by Spirochetes.” by psychiatrist Virgina Sherr, MD,