Cold Laser Therapy for Pain and Inflammation
Cold Laser Therapy or Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a treatment that utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and is thought to help accelerate the healing process. It can be used on patients who suffer from a variety of acute and chronic conditions in order to help eliminate pain, swelling, reduce spasms and increase functionality.
Usually you get this done at a Chiropractor, Naturopath or Physical Therapist but you can also buy a machine for home use.
- Dynasty VLP-1 Professional Cold Light Laser Therapy For Joint Pain Relief Acupuncture Anti-Inflammatory For Professional and Home Use
- Multi Radiance Medical Terraquant Solo Portable Cold Laser Therapy
- Renewal Technologies 505LTOKIT Laser Touch One Low Level Laser Pain Relief Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy Medicomat-19A Laser Acupuncture Pain Multifunctional Digital Massager
- Learn more about PE-1 Photonic Energetics: http://www.photonicenergetics.com/
- Sheryl Seliger is featured in the February 2010 issue of Spirituality and Health in the article“Healing With Light”. She discussed her experience healing from Lyme with the PE-1 and she sells the machine and nosodes at: http://www.lumenergetics.com/Lumenergetics.com/Lumenergetics_home_page.html
- Several with Lyme on Lymenet.org have used PE-1 with improvement/remission and here are a couple of discussions: http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=111563;p=0#000036 and http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/126843?#000000-
- The WellnessPro® is an electrical stimulation device indicated for the relief of chronic, intractable pain and as an adjunctive treatment of post-surgical or post-traumatic acute pain. Some Lyme doctors are starting to use this in their treatments. What is a WellnessPro® 2010 PLUS device?