Is there a conspiracy regarding Lyme Disease?
Here are some questions to ponder on.
- Why do doctors who specialize in treating Lyme disease patients get harassed by medical boards and have their licenses taken away so often? Read More
- Why do doctors get upset with patients for thinking they have Lyme disease?
- Why does the CDC and IDSA insist on testing labs and tests for Lyme diseases that yield very inaccurate results? Read More
- Why were Lyme specific bands removed from the Western Blot Lyme test? Read More
- Why did the vaccines suddenly get taken off the market after making people really ill? Read More
- Why won’t insurance cover long term Lyme disease treatments when patients are still sick?
- Why are children being pulled away from their families in court cases when they are simply seeking out treatment for their sick children? Read More
- Why are so many people around the world sick with this mysterious chronic illness? Read More
- Why did we have Nazi scientists come to Plum Island in the United States right off the Connecticut shore to work on biowarfare weapon and germs? Read More
- Why did the Lyme Outbreak start in Lyme Connecticut? Read More
- Why does the CDC and IDSA say Lyme is so easily detected and treatable yet they are constantly trying to make new vaccines for it? Read More
- What is the link between Lyme disease and Gulf War Syndrome? Read More
- Why does the Red Cross accept blood from Lyme patients? Read More
- Why the outbreaks of PANDAS, Autism, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, MS, Dementia and so many illnesses with causes unknown? Read More
- Why are people who have clear conflicts of interest allowed to be involved in making Lyme vaccines and Lyme disease treatment guidelines? Read More
- Why does the news never talk about Lyme disease, especially the high death rate from suicide and from the conditions Lyme causes? Read More
Here are some links to read so you can make up your own mind.
‘The Cure Unknown”
by Pamela Weintrub
This groundbreaking and controversial narrative investigation into the science, history, medical politics, and patient experience of Lyme disease is told by a science journalist whose entire family contracted the disease.
Lab 257: The Disturbing Story of the Government’s Secret Germ Laboratory
Strictly off limits to the public, Plum Island is home to virginal beaches, cliffs, forests, ponds — and the deadliest germs that have ever roamed the planet. Lab 257 blows the lid off the stunning true nature and checkered history of Plum Island. It shows that the seemingly bucolic island in the shadow of New York City is a ticking biological time bomb that none of us can safely ignore.
Based on declassified government documents, in-depth interviews, and access to Plum Island itself, this is an eye-opening, suspenseful account of a federal government germ laboratory gone terribly wrong. For the first time, Lab 257 takes you deep inside this secret world and presents startling revelations on virus outbreaks, biological meltdowns, infected workers, the periodic flushing of contaminated raw sewage into area waters, and the insidious connections between Plum Island, Lyme disease, and the deadly West Nile virus. The book also probes what’s in store for Plum Island’s new owner, the Department of Homeland Security, in this age of bioterrorism.
God Science: The Secret World of Rampant Genetics, Hidden Illness, and Biotech Profiteering
Did biowarfare cause Lyme disease and other illnesses of our time? This book is a startling history of “biowarfare” as it relates to the emergence of the modern diseases of our era. Learn how the diseases of the past century may hold clues to many well-known medical issues of today including AIDS, Lyme disease, Alzheimer’s, Cancers, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Autism, ADD, Morgellan’s, and many more. Learn what insects, pollutants, insect releases, biowarfare testing, the chemical and nuclear age, and engineered microbes and agriculture have to do with human epidemic diseases. Absolutely novel theories on the origin of HIV/AIDS, Lyme disease, and other illnesses are presented which have never before been postulated or published! There is also discussion on the biological control of vertebrates, infertility, mutant bacteriae, fluorides, prions, retroviruses, contaminated cell lines and blood products, and the reactivation of important viruses. This fascinating book provides startling new evidence that will undoubtedly lead to paradigm shifts in thinking about the origins of important infectious diseases, provide helpful clues to new curative treatments; and hints at the roles that industry and government may have played in the emergence of diseases and denied illnesses. Discover the truth behind public health “protections,” GMOs, vaccines, biologically altered foods, applied insecticides like “Bt” and its relationship to anthrax, as well as industry tools, toxic pollutants, bioremediation, natural resources, Eugenics, regulations, patented technologies, and chemical and biological weapons of warfare that have been deployed to protect us from insects of medical, agricultural, and veterinary importance. This book will challenge readers to rethink “conspiracy” theories about the origins of illness using the controversial Lyme disease as a model. It also provides an intricate glimpse into some of the roles that the biotech, pharmaceutical, and agricultural industries have played over the past century and a half in influencing medicine. Learn how infectious diseases are being denied by some academic scientists who research same; and by some medical professionals among whom are the eyes and ears of the public health services and who may be controlling the information flow about important diseases due to private agendas. Discover also the intensely political arena that global medicine has become today due to an obvious shift from human rights toward industrial rights; and the role that government policy, the insurance industry, multinationals, and even the media are playing in facilitating the global denial of patient illnesses. By the author of leading books on Lyme disease, whose work was part of an historic anti-trust investigation into medical guidelines for Lyme disease and an award-winning medical documentary film. Completely updated and revised edition.