EFT is a form of psychological acupressure, based on the same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture to treat physical and emotional ailments for over five thousand years, but without the use of needles. Instead you just use your finger to tap on the acupuncture points.
Articles to help you Understand EFT Tapping
- EFT Tapping Chart
- Basic Steps to Your Emotional Freedom
- Healing Lyme Disease with EFT Tapping by psychologist Dr Suzanne Lerner
- An EFT User’s Guide to the Hidden Healing Secrets of Lyme Disease with Anita Bains
- Healing Lyme Disease: My Story
- Dr Mercola on EFT Tapping
EFT Tapping: A Beginners Guide to Heal and Cure Your Inner and Physical Self Through Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Disclaimer: As with any Lyme disease or other chronic illness treatments, there are good experiences and bad experiences. We at whatislyme.com do not promote or endorse any treatments. We are just collecting data and experiences and bringing them to you to help you start researching and educating yourself. We hope this information will help you and your medical provider find the right healing tools for you.