(Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy )
What is HBOT Therapy?
HBOT therapy is a medical treatment that uses the administration of 100 percent oxygen at controlled pressure (greater than sea level) for a prescribed amount of time. HBO therapy is commonly used to treat conditions such as burns and difficult or stubborn healing wounds and for Lyme disease.
Articles Regarding HBOT and Lyme Disease
- An Overview of Lyme Disease and Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBO) Therapy
- “Treatment of Lyme disease with hyperbaric oxygen therapy”. Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society Annual Meeting Abstract. William P; Freeman, DM (1998).
- Case Study with a Lyme disease Patient and HBOT
- Dr Patel on HBOT and Lyme Disease
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy by Dr Edwards on Lyme Ninja Radio
Disclaimer: As with any Lyme disease or other chronic illness treatments, there are good experiences and bad experiences. We at whatislyme.com do not promote or endorse any treatments. We are just collecting data and experiences and bringing them to you to help you start researching and educating yourself. We hope this information will help you and your medical provider find the right healing tools for you.