We are struggling really bad financially because of medical expenses and other things. I really want to give my kids a Christmas. My size has changed in clothes and I’m not able to afford too much. One or 2 outfits is all I need, can always wash them. Normally I do not ask for help, but I really could use some. Thank you for what you do. God bless you.
- Money for prescriptions/supplements
- help pay for day care for my 4 kids while I am at appointments/hospital
- socks for all of us,
- bedding size twin and queen.
- 6 year old REALLY wants Sofia first doll,
- 4 year old likes spider man, bat man, Mickey Mouse, and sports,
- have a one year old girl also. Toy instruments, toys to play house and Dr, train set, washable crayon and paper, bath toys, toddler car seat and booster seat.
- Flash cards for learning.
- Size 7/8 clothes
- size 1 shoe girls,
- size 4t clothes
- size 11 toddler boy shoe,
- size 12-18 months
- size 4 toddler shoe girl.
- Size 18 pants,
- 2x shirt women clothes
- 9W shoe.
- Large Men shirt, 32×32 pants, and size 10 shoe.
How to Donate to Jennifer W:
If you would like to donate to Jennifer you can email her for her address at firstname.lastname@example.org