Join the #bekindforlyme Movement!
Sharing stories of kindness, while spreading Lyme Awareness.
This is how it’s done:
1. Perform a random act of kindness or tap into a story you may already have.
2. Go to the Be Kind for Lyme; FB, twitter or YouTube page and post your story – video/pic/story…
3. Tag or invite 3 friends to join in and challenge them with a “3day / 3tag” timeframe to do the same. If they cannot complete this challenge within 3 days, they must donate to one of the Lyme non-profit orgs listed on the FB page.
4. Donations can be any amount but prefer $10 and up.
5. This is supposed to be fun and a way to create a kinder community with understanding of Lyme Disease, so give it a whirl!
Thank you to Mary Ann Mazzarella and Holly Roesing for putting together this campaign!
Videos done for “Be Kind For Lyme”