Keeping yourself safe against COVID-19
Everyone is at risk from Coronavirus. But if you are elderly or immunosuppressed you are even more at risk. So please take extra measures at this time to self isolate and keep yourself safe.
Here are links to where you can get up to date information on the latest in Coronavirus News.
Live Maps & Stats
- Up To Date World Map -A live up to date map of how many Coronavirus cases there are in each country.
- United States Map – This has a list of each state and how many confirmed infections there are.
- Coronavirus Cases by State – Another updated live map of the United States.
- CDC’s Cases Confirmed Map –
See Map Here
- Coronavirus map: Tracking the spread in the US and around the world.
- nCoV2019.live See Data
Lyme Disease, Immunosuppressed and Coronavirus
- LYME SCI: How should Lyme community respond to the coronavirus?
- If You’re Immunocompromised, You Are at a Higher Risk of Coronavirus—Here’s What That Means
- Viral Infections in Immunocompromised Patients
- Why Covid-19 is so dangerous for older adults and people with chronic illness
- Lessons From Lyme Disease: Six Reasons The CDC’s COVID-19 Failure Was Predictable
Tips & Important Information on Staying Safe
- Don’t take Ibuprofen if you have symptoms of Coronavirus. See Article Here
- How Long Will Coronavirus Live on Surfaces or in the Air Around You? Read Here
- Coronavirus: Safety Tips for You from The Red Cross See Tips
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public from the World Health Organization
- Coronavirus information: What should I do? from BBC Read Here
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) CDC’s How to Protect Yourself Read Here
- How to Get Groceries Safely Read Here
- How you and your workplace can protect yourselves from the novel coronavirus CNN Article
- Coronavirus, Social Distancing and Self Quarantine John Hopkins Article
- Pros and Cons of Wearing a Face Mask Read Here
Shopping During a Pandemic
Financial Aid Related to Coronavirus
- 50 State Guide to Unemployment & Paid Leave In the Time of Coronavirus Read Here
- Americans are very likely to get $1,000 (or more) checks. Here’s what you need to know. Read Article
- Bernie Sanders Proposal for $2 Trillion Coronavirus Emergency Plan Includes $2,000 Direct Monthly Payments to Every American Read Proposal
- Coronavirus Tax Relief This list a lot of different changes in tax payments and filing. Read Here
- Coronavirus: How are people helping each other during the outbreak? Read Here