Lyme Disease in Alaska
This page is a collections of events, news articles, support groups and research relevant to Lyme disease and other tick borne infections in Alaska. If you know of anything that needs to be added please contact us here.
Lyme Support Groups/ Website
Lyme Disease Stats
For reports of Lyme disease in Alaska
- Exotic ticks appear to be establishing themselves in Alaska (2016)
- Fairbanks incident serves as reminder that ticks live in Alaska (2014)
- ALASKA veterinarian says non-native DOG TICKS becoming major concern (2014)
- Dog ticks a growing concern in Alaska (2014)
- Bells Palsy / Lyme Disease (2014)
- Ticks in Alaska By Riley Woodford (2012)
Lyme Disease Awareness Items for Alaska
View more gifts at Zazzle.