Here is a collection of Lyme Disease and other Tick Born Infection news from this month. If you have anything you’d like us to add please just comment in the comments below. Thank you!
Lyme Disease and other Tick Borne Infection News
- Research Paper – New scan technique reveals brain inflammation associated with post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome.
- News Article – Patient lawsuit against IDSA and insurers moves forward in Texas
Lyme Disease Events
- Lyme/Chronic Illness Rally in Washington, DC
Protest at the US Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Ave, SW Washington, District of Columbia, 20201
May 13 at 8 AM – May 18 at 4 PM EDT
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1059089830914569/
Where to Get Help
- Lyme Light Foundation
To apply for grants visit:
- Lyme Tap
Helps financially with Lyme testing.
Foundations Actively Working towards Raising Money and Awareness for Lyme Disease
- Global Lyme Alliance https://globallymealliance.org/
- LymeDisease.org https://www.lymedisease.org/
- Lyme Disease Challenge Facebook Page
- We Recycle for Lyme https://www.facebook.com/groups/WeRecycleforLyme/