Wishes for 2014
Gift Giveaways for 2014
If you would like to randomly donate click on button below and we give it to someone who has not received any wishes yet.
Well it is that time of year again. Christmas and other holidays are coming up soon and we at whatislyme.com recognize that families that have members that are chronically ill are, of course, short on money. Holidays should be a time to celebrate, reflect, spend time with family and to be gracious for all we do have in our lives, and sometimes we all need a little help, a reminder that there is still humanity.
For those asking for Help
What we need to know:
1. Your name: you can put your first name only or a nickname.
2. Your email: this is how potential donators will get a hold of you.
3. What you are asking for: For example, size 7 shoes for my daughter, or supplements needed for Lyme treatment, gas cards needed for gas.
4. Your paypal information or how you want someone to donate to you. If you don’t have a paypal or fundraiser then you can put your email so people can email you for your addess.
5. Once someone has donated, please let us know in the comments below so we can mark your needs as met.
Things to remember:
- There will be some people who need a lot, while others ask for a single item. Please be considerate and realize that many people will be on this list and you may or may not receive everything or anything you ask for. We, at whatislyme.com will not decide who or what is important, if a need is requested, we will post it unless it is offensive, we will not judge. We want to help bring joy to you this holiday season so we don’t care if you ask for a juicer, a toy for your child or a trip to the grand canyon. We are not here to judge, just to help where we can.
- We also can’t be a full time mediator, so use discetion when giving people your address, paypal account or any personal information, if for any reason you feel uncomfortable, just stop any communication with whoever is making you uncomfortable.
- Please thank the person who helped you, that seems very obvious but we received a lot of emails last year from people, not just because they wanted thanks or acknowledgement, but because they wanted to make sure the person received the gift or donation they sent. So by thanking the donator, you will be letting them know you received the item and it will cut down on work for us.Thank you and hope the little elves are very generous this year. <3 Happy Holidays everyone!
If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one. ~Mother Teresa
For Those Who Want to Donate
1. Read through the posts and pick who you would like to donate to. Some will ask for items while others need cash donations or gift cards. If you don’t want to choose someone in particular and just want to randomly donate you can click the button below and donate to whatislyme.com and we will send it to one of the wish recipients that we know hasn’t gotten any wishes yet.
3. Donate to us at whatislyme.com. Last year several people wanted to donate to someone but felt bad picking “who.” So if you want to donate to us, we will pick someone who has no donations and we will let you know who we picked. Also include instruction if you want us to donate it all to one person or split it up between multiple people. Just click button below to Donate.
If You Would Like to do a “Give Away”
If you would like to “Give Away an Item” such as an extra bottle of supplments you don’t use anymore or baby clothes that don’t fit anymore, a craft you make, or a service, please submit your list here with a description, your email and a picture of the item your are giving away. Please submit your information and pictures to Lisa at the Email: email@example.com
Wishes Grants so Far
10 Cash Donations
Lyme Herx Drops, Raw Meal, tissue salts and Vita Lanne given away to Lyme patients.