First Protest being planned for Australia! Read the details here.
The aim of the Karl McManus Foundation is to erode the barriers to the recognition and treatment of Borreliosis, especially neuroborreliosis, in Australia and to contribute to knowledge in the world about borreliosis and other tick-borne infections.
The Aims of the Foundation Include:
- To facilitate research and raise awareness of Lyme disease (borreliosis and co-infections) and other tick-borne diseases in Australia.
- Advocate for better testing and treatment of borreliosis and co-infections.
- Educate doctors and other health professionals about Lyme disease (borreliosis) and co-infections in Australia.
- Use the media to alert the public about Lyme disease (Borreliosis) and co-infections in Australia.
- Publicise that there is a potential to misdiagnose Lyme (Borreliosis) as many other serious chronic diseases like Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease (MND, ALS), multiple sclerosis (MS), Alzheimer’s disease, fibromyalgia and ME/chronic fatigue syndrome and autism.
Lyme Disease Association of Australia
Lyme Disease Association of Australia Facebook Group
Australian Lyme Cover Up On The News
Lyme disease victims ignored
The Today Tonight coverage on Lyme disease can be viewed at:
Sunday Night Coverage:
Death linked to Lyme disease