Illinois Lyme Disease Support Groups
The Lyme Support Network is a non-profit service organization dedicated to making a difference by building awareness of Lyme Disease within our community. Our primary goal is to serve as a support group for people with Lyme Disease and / or other tick-borne diseases. Our work also includes advocacy to help increase the level of knowledge and understanding of Lyme Disease among the general public and the medical community.
We are here for those in Illinois that think they may have Lyme Disease or in need additional support and guidance. We can help you with the information you need to get answers. We will provide assistance in helping you get a diagnosis, testing or help you find treatment through an LLMD, a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor. We can also help you locate a Naturopath in your area if you prefer a more holistic approach.
A Facebook group for education and support. They also have support meetings.
Lyme Kids (Lakemoor , IL)
Monthly Support Meetings
For More Information Click Here
Facebook Support Groups for Illinois
- Central Illinois Lyme Disease Foundation
- Illinois Lyme Chicago Suburban
- PILS Peoria Illinois Lyme Support
- Wisconsin & Illinois Lyme
Latest Newspaper Articles
- Babesiosis: Illness Ticks on the Rise in Illinois
- Lyme Disease Cases in Illinois on the Rise
- Illinois seeing Lyme disease cases grow
- Lyme disease on rise in Illinois
Lyme Disease Statistics
- Visit here for confirmed cases and estimated cases of Lyme disease in Illinois.
Lyme Disease Awareness Events
- 2016 8th Annual Lyme Disease Awareness Walk
- 2016 Lyme Disease Walk
- 2015 7th Annual Lyme Disease Awareness Walk
- 2014 Annual Lyme Walk
- 2014 Chicago Worldwide Lyme Protest
- 2013 5th Annual Walk in the Fight against Lyme disease
- Illinois Worldwide Lyme Protest 2013
- See Illinois Legislation Updates Here
- See Lyme Disease Awareness Proclamation for Illinois Here
St Charles, Illinois