- Midcoast Lyme Disease Support and Education (Blog)
- Maine Lyme Info (Facebook)
- Maine Lyme Support (Facebook)
- Midcoast Lyme Disease Support
- Midcoast Lyme Support Groups
- Poli-tics drawing the line in the fight against Lyme
- Lyme disease and other tick-related illnesses on the rise in Maine
- Maine Lyme Bill 416-597 Signed Into Law
- Lyme disease digging in as Maine mounts fight against it A new research lab will help with treatment, and public education efforts have intensified, but cases of the debilitating illness may fall just short of a state record this year.
- Click Here for a List of Upcoming Events!
- 2016: LymeBuddies Jimmy the Greeks 5K for Lyme Disease Awareness
- Midcoast Lyme Disease Support & Education group, a nonprofit organization, held their 1st Annual Midcoast Maine Lyme Disease conference. If you missed the conference, not to worry. It was recorded and the 2-DVD sets are available for purchase for $20 (send an email to: email@example.com)
- Worldwide Lyme Protest Maine 2013
- Worldwide Lyme Protest Maine 2014
Fighting Lyme: Midcoast Lyme conference May 2
Angele Rice and Paula Jackson Jones on WCSH6
View more gifts at Zazzle.