Support Groups and Websites
- Greater STL Lyme-Masters Disease (Facebook)
- Lyme Sucks in Missouri and the Midwest (Facebook)
- The Lyme Association of Greater Kansas City, Inc. serves people throughout
Missouri and Kansas. Meetings are in the
Community Center building at St. Joseph Medical Center at I-435 and State Line
Road in Kansas City, MO. Meetings are on the 4th Thursday of the month,
January through October. (We don’t meet in Nov. or Dec.)
Our mission is to serve as a support group for victims of Lyme disease and their families, to provide information to the medical community, and to educate the public about prevention.
We exhibit at health fairs and medical conferences and give education packets to school nurses in Missouri and Kansas. Our school education packets include a handbook, brochures, a DVD with educational videos for children in grades preschool-12, and a tick removal kit. We also sell tick removal kits to the public.
Lyme Association of Greater Kansas City, Inc.
P.O. Box 25853
Overland Park, KS 66225
913-438-5963 (GET-LYME) www.Lymefight.info Contactus@Lymefight.info
Lyme Disease Statistics
Click Here to see the Tick Check estimated cases of Lyme disease in Missouri vs the CDC map of confirmed cases.
- Missouri Dept of Senior Health Services: Tick Borne Illness
- Ticks in Missouri carry newly discovered virus
- Is Lyme Disease in Kansas and Missouri?
- SOUTHERN TICK-ASSOCIATED RASH ILLNESS (STARI)