Lyme Disease in New York
Here is a collection of links to events, research, legislation and Lyme Disease support groups in New York. If you know of something that should be added post it in the comments below, thank you!
- Empire State Lyme Disease Association
- New York City Lyme Disease Group
- New York Lyme Support (Facebook)
- New York Lyme Advocacy (Facebook)
- Long Island Lyme (LILA) has been running meetings since 1992 and still do monthly in Levittown LI-NY.
- WNYW New York Takes Deep Look at Lyme Disease
- New York for Worldwide Lyme Awareness 2014
- New York City Worldwide Lyme Rally 2013 with Dr Jones, Eva Sapi, and many great speakers
- Worldwide Lyme Disease Awareness Rally at the NYS Capitol
- Worldwide Lyme Protest from LymeDisease.org
- Lyme Activists to Speak Out at New York Times with Silence Against Silence
- Assessment of Polymicrobial Infections in Ticks in New York State http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2883481/pdf/vbz.2009.0036.pdf
- Uniting For A Lyme-Free World Gala
- NYC Worldwide Lyme Protest Rally
- Worldwide Lyme Awareness Protest | LymeDisease.org
- New York for WORLD WIDE LYME AWARENESS
- Worldwide Lyme Disease Protest Represented In Albany
- Worldwide Lyme Protests in
Albany and NYC Pictures
- 2015 GLOBAL LYME ALLIANCE RAISES NEARLY $3 MILLION TO CONQUER LYME DISEASE AT STAR-STUDDED NEW YORK CITY GALA
- 2015 Lyme disease legislation gaining traction
- 2015 Legislation — HR 789 — that G Read Full Article Here
- 2015 See NY Lyme Bill Updates Here
- NYS Assembly passed NYS Senator Hannon’s S07854 Lyme bill.
- S05520 Summary: Authorizes long term antibiotic treatment for certain patients with Lyme disease and provides that physicians shall not be subject to disciplinary action for such treatment.