Websites and Support Groups
Here is a list of support groups for Lyme disease, some are online, some are face to face. If you have a group you would like listed please let us know by contacting us or in the comments below and we will get it added.
- North Carolina Lyme Support Group (Facebook)
- NC Lyme Advocacy (Facebook)
- North Carolina Lyme Advocacy Website
- Carolina Lyme
- NC Lyme Disease Foundation
Lyme Disease Statistics
Click here to see the Tick Check estimated cases of Lyme disease vs the CDC map of confirmed cases.
- 2015 Lyme Disease-Bearing Ticks Creeping Their Way Slowly South
- I-Team: Controversy over Lyme in North Carolina
- Lyme patients slipping through the cracks
- High Point woman fights lengthy battle against Lyme disease
- Despite spike in NC cases, Lyme Disease awareness lags
- 2013 Bartonella is Everywhere, So Why Don’t We Know More About It?
- List of upcoming NC Lyme events.
- 2016 North Carolina Lyme Picnic Heard around the World
- Awareness Booth in Pilot Mountain
- Raleigh Flea Market
- North Carolina Lights and Ribbons
- North Carolina in the Worldwide Lyme Protest 2013
- North Carolina in the Worldwide Lyme Protest 2014 Lyme Lives Here Campaign