Lyme Disease in Ohio
This page was made as a kind of directorial to point you to information relevant to Lyme disease and other tick borne infection in Ohio. Below we listed Lyme disease support groups, current news, research, and event information. If there is anything you’d like us to add post it in the comments below or contact us here.
- Ohio Lyme Disease Awareness (Facebook)
- NE Ohio Lyme Awareness (Facebook)
- Worldwide Lyme Protest Pictures for Ohio
- Ohio Lyme Aware: We have support group meetings every other week at the Ashland County – City Health Dept. St Rte 60, Ashland Ohio.
- Lyme Aware Page for Ohio
Ohio Lyme Disease Statistics
Click Here to see the Tick Check estimated cases of Lyme disease vs the CDC map of confirmed cases.
- Lyme disease expected to be epidemic in Ohio
- Untracked ticks, Lyme disease big risk in Ohio
- News: Out for Blood: Ticks, Lyme Disease Cases on the Rise in Ohio
Showing of Under Our Skin at the Ashland County – City Health Dept. Tuesday May 19th 7:00pm followed by question/answer. Educators from the health dept will be on hand as well as Lyme Warriors and Survivors.
Ashland Balloonfest 4th of July weekend 2015
Ohio Lyme Aware sponsored a hot air balloon!
Click Here to See Pictures of the Parade and Hot Air Balloon
Crystal also printed 3,000 flyers for the next fundraiser at Bob Evans which is next Thursday and Friday (July 16th & 17th) to be handed out there.
Keep your eye on this page as more Ohio events are coming up soon!
Lyme Disease Awareness Items in Ohio