Here is a collection of Lyme Disease Support Groups, Current News articles and events for the state or Oregon. If you know of any support groups or events that need to be added please let us know below in the comments.
Support Groups and Websites
- Oregon Lyme Support Network
- Lyme Disease Eugene Oregon (Facebook)
- Southern Oregon Lyme Support
(We meet the third Monday of each month from 6:30–8:30 PM at the Smullin Center, Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, OR)
- Oregon Lyme Disease Network current information. 501(c)3 since 2003, are affiliates of LDA and work with ILADS and CALDA since 2001. We have set up support groups around Oregon that meet face to face, and online. Our support groups are located in Hood River Oregon, Portland OR, Bend OR, Salem OR, Eugene Or (NOT LDEO) and Medford OR. Current phone 541-410-2585.
Facebook page only for Oregonians
Lyme Disease Statistics
Click here to see the Tick Check’s estimated cases of Lyme disease vs the CDC map of confirmed cases.
- NBC5 Special Report: Lyme Disease – Part 1
MEDFORD, ORE. — Like a lot of teenagers, 16-year old Torrin Acker has a love for sports and animals, but the Ashland teen is no longer as active as he once was.
Lyme Disease Statistics for Oregon
Click here to visit the Tick Checks estimated cases of Lyme disease vs the CDC map of confirmed cases.
- Patient Protest at Oregon Health Policy Board Meetings
- Oregon in the Worldwide Lyme Protest 2014
- KEZI 9 Interview on Lyme Awareness
Lyme Disease Legislation in Oregon
- Click Here for updates
- March 2015
SB916 2015 Detail
SB916 2015 Text
SB916 2015 Comments
- 2011(Failed) Relating to state finance; declaring an emergency.