This page is dedicated to anything Lyme disease and tick borne infection relevant. We will try to keep updated with websites, support groups, events, research and online or newspaper articles. If you run a support group or are planning any events please feel free to contact us here and we will get your group or event added on. Thank you!
Websites and Support Groups
- Valley Lyme Support of Bradford County
We meet the 1st Tuesday of each month at Spalding Memorial Library 724 S. Main St. Athens, PA 18810 Time: 5:30-7:30pm.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lehigh Valley Lyme Support Group
- Lyme Disease Coalition, Inc
- Pennsylvania Lyme Support (Facebook)
- Lyme Disease Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Private support group in Montrose Pa
- Lyme Scout Montrose PA area (Facebook Page)
www.ahope4lyme.org or A Hope 4 Lyme Inc. I was just recently asked to join the board of directors for Ahope4lyme as I do much for this group. This group supports the North Central counties of Pa. And the south central counties of NY.570-537-6616
Lyme Disease Statistics
Click here to view Tick Checks estimated cases of Lyme in Pennsylvania vs the CDC map of confirmed cases.
- 2017: Lyme Disease on Rise Amid Diagnosis, Treatment Controversy
- Number of Lyme disease cases on the rise in Western Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania in the Worldwide Lyme Protest 2014
- Pennsylvania in the Worldwide Lyme Protest 2013
- Team Lyme
- Lyme Bill Updates
- Gov. Corbett signs Lyme prevention bill
- October 12, 2014
New legislation to create Lyme disease task force, focuses on prevention
- October 2, 2012
PA House Bill 272 PASSED TODAY
Lyme Disease Awareness Items for Pennsylvania
View more gifts at Zazzle.