Tennessee Lyme and Tick Borne Infections Information
Here is a collection of websites, support groups, research, news articles and events relevant to Lyme disease and other tick borne infections in Tennessee.
Websites and Support Groups
- Tennessee Lyme Network
- Tennessee Lyme Facebook Support
- Lyme Disease Association of Tennessee
- Lyme Disease Network of Middle Tennessee
- Lyme Disease- Lisa Bevill’s Official Website
- Memphis Tennessee Lyme Network
- Lyme Group For Memphis And Surrounding Area
Lyme Disease Statistics in Tennessee
Click Here to view the Lyme Disease estimated cases by Tick Check vs the CDC confirmed cases map.
Lyme Disease Events
Nashville Child Faces Lifetime Battle After Missed Lyme Diagnosis
NASHVILLE, Tenn – A Midstate boy who is just barely 4-years-old is already facing the fight of his life. It took more than a year for doctors to figure out what was wrong with him, and his parents believe that delay meant the disease spread through his body.
Tick Borne Illness on the Rise in Tennessee
When Claire Culver has a “bad day,” her friends can easily see it.
So can anyone with Internet access. A few months ago, Culver began a blog and a series of online videos in which she talks about Lyme disease and what it’s done to her.
How We Found out I have Lyme Disease- From a Tick Bite
I live in Tennessee. I was recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease. (In some parts of the country, they call it Lymes Disease, but technically, it’s Lyme Disease.)
Tick Borne Disease Research
- Investigating the Adult Ixodid Tick Populations and Their Associated Anaplasma, Ehrlichia, and Rickettsia Bacteria at a Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever Hotspot in Western Tennessee
Tennessee Lyme Disease Awareness Items
View more gifts at Zazzle.