Lyme Disease and Shock Like Feelings?
Many Lyme patients report feeling shock like feelings. Some explain as a sudden shock in their head, neck or a certain area in their body.
Others explain it as little zaps that happen when they are laying still, especially at night.
We are inviting Lyme patients to share their experiences. We also would like for medical professionals to throw in their two cents as to what the cause of these “shocks” could be.
Here are some other discussions on this shock sensation:
- Shock Sensations and Lyme Disease on Health Boards
- Electric Shocks and Lyme Treatment on MDJunction
- Late and Chronic Lyme Disease: Symptom Overlap with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- Electric Shock Feeling in Head: Healing Well
- Electric shock sensations by Diary of a Lyme Girl
Lyme Question: Do you feel unexplained shock like feelings ever?
Please answer in the comments below.