Lyme Question: How Does Lyme affect you mentally?
Many patients with Lyme disease were first diagnosed with psychiatric conditions such as panic attacks, anxiety disorder, OCD, Bipolar, Depression and many more. Many Lyme Doctors think there is a connection between Lyme Disease and other tick borne illnesses and these disorders. Please share your experience with us down in the comments or take the poll below.
- Aggressiveness, violence, homicidality, homicide, and Lyme disease
- The Psychiatric Manifestations of Lyme Disease and other TBI (Several articles)
- Psychiatric aspects of Lyme disease in children and adolescents
- Psychiatric Lyme: What Every Doctor Needs to Know
- About Dr Raxlen, the connection between ADD, Bipolar, OCD, Panic Disorder and Lyme Disease
- The psychological effects of Lyme disease, Can a tick bite drive you crazy?