From the Amazon descriptoin:
In this 624 page volume, rich with information, wisdom and guidance, you will find:
- new insights into germs that contribute to chronic illness and small vessel disease;
- observations and considerations to help you and your physician rise above the disease process;
- stories of patients who have struggled and improved;
- important discernments about tests to help diagnose your condition and related contributingfactors – tests that many physicians do not currently utilize;
- an understanding of the elements of a successful patient-physician working relationship;
- therapies that may help relieve pain and suffering;
- frank discussions between a Lyme sufferer and her physician, a renowned specialist in the field ofLyme diagnosis and treatment;
- powerful, practical suggestions to support you in daily living and improve your quality of life.
Lyme Savvy shines a bright light into a world of misinformation, in which sufferers have been stumbling,desperately grasping for help and answers. In these pages, they may finally find what they are hoping for.