The official hotel for The MayDay Project will be the Holiday Inn at Rosslyn Key Bridge, in Arlington, Virginia. Here are the details:
Address: 1900 N Fort Myer Drive Arlington, Virginia 22209
Phone #: (1 888 465 4329)
Code for Discount: MDP
This is the walk from the Hotel to the Protest. It will take approximately 4 minutes.
1. There will be a block of 40 rooms held for the MayDay Project. This will consist of 25 double rooms and 15 King rooms.
2. The rooms will be reserved in a block for us for the nights of May 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25.
3. The cost of the room for the 21st is $195.
4. The cost of the room for the remaining 4 nights is $135 per night,.
5. This price includes tax, breakfast, internet, and parking, and is a significant reduction over the regular rate which is over $200.
6. Once the 40 rooms are booked, it is likely there will be no more rooms available. The group rate and the hold on the 40 rooms is only valid up to 30 days before. 30 days before the event, if there are any rooms left, they will be released back to the Holiday Inn.
7. A credit card is required to reserve your room, but it WILL NOT be charged for the full amount until your stay. They will run a small amount ($25-$50) as a temporary hold to make sure the card is valid, then release it.
8. All rooms are remodeled, have a refrigerator, and a balcony.
9. There are two restaurants and a lounge on site. It is walking distance from other restaurants, etc.
10. It is .23 miles from where the protest will be held.
11. You have up to 6 pm on the day of the reservation to cancel without any penalty.
12. The hotel has an indoor pool and fitness center but no hot tub.
13. The breakfast included is a full buffet breakfast in the restaurant, and covers up to 4 people per room, plus any children under 12.
14. You can book for whatever number of nights you choose in the range of the 21st-25th.
Soon these rooms will be full. Our team will then work on a second hotel and informations will be updated here. So if you have to wait to book your room, please bookmark this page so you can find out where everyone else is staying!