February- Morgellons Disease Awareness Month
Morgellons is a newly emerging infection that needs more research. Patients complains of skin rashes, lesions, itching,, a feeling of bugs crawling under the skin, and fatigue. There seems to be a correlation with Lyme disease, with 6% of Lyme patient developing this according to Dr. Ginger Savely. (See video below.)
Many Morgellons patients develop sores all over their skin that are slow to heal or never quite heal all the way. Many of these sores contain what look like threads or hairs but testing shows that they are not hair.
Sadly, like many chronic conditions that exist today, Morgellons is considered by the medical community to be controversial. For patients, this is very real and very hard to get appropriate help for.
To the Patients of Morgellons:
We’d like to hear your experiences below. We are always interesting in the “patient’s view” on this website and true experiences with these much unknown about illness. If you would like to send us your stories to post or the pictures you have taken please contact us here.
Learn more about Morgellons on these Sites:
- Morgellons Awareness
- Morgellons Sores and Fibers Photos
- Physical Reference Guide for Morgellons
- Morgellons Reaching Pandemic Status
Articles on Morgellons
- Morgellons: Expert Says Awareness and Early Treatment are Paramount
- Threading your way through Morgellons disease
Dr. Ginger Savely DNP talks about her experiencing in Treating Morgellons
Books about Morgellons
Products that Claim to Help Morgellons Patients
- Hy-Tape Pink Tape, 1″ x 5 yards (PACK OF 3), 10LF – Pink Medical Waterproof Surgical Tape(Recommended by Dr. Ginger Savely)
- Morgellons Direct SSKI Saturated Solution of Potassium Iodide – Iodide Solution Kit
- Miracle II Soap 22 Ounce
- Concentrate- Kleen Free Naturally, Natural, Non-Toxic, Enzyme Solution
- BenzaRid 32ounce Kills Black Mold, MRSA, Staph, Mites, H1N1, H5N1 Viruses, Blood Born Pathogens, Antibacterial, Fungicide, Water Damage
This post was written in honor our dear friend Ally.
Morgellons Awareness Items
View more gifts at Zazzle.