What is Morgellon’s Disease?
Morgellon’s is a mysterious skin condition which produces many symptoms. It is sadly, considered controversial, and not much is known about it yet.
Morgellon’s Disease Sympoms
People who have Morgellons disease report the following signs and symptoms:
- Skin rashes or sores that can cause intense itching
- Crawling sensations on and under the skin, often compared to insects moving, stinging or biting
- Fibers, threads or black stringy material in and on the skin
- Severe fatigue
- Difficulty concentrating
- Short-term memory loss
*Symptoms taken from Mayo Clinic
To Learn More about Morgellons please Visit:
- Morgellons Disease Research Foundation
- Living with Morgellons, Stories from Sufferers
- Morgellons Disease from Maryland Lyme