Must Watch Lyme Disease Video by Dr. Al Miller
Dr. Al Miller talks about his changing views on Chronic Lyme disease as he watched his daughter in law suffer from it. He talks about the inaccurate Lyme disease tests along with how Lyme may bring out different symptoms, including psychiatric, in different people.
Learn more about:
- Why Lyme tests are inaccurate
- Which Lyme specific bands 31 & 34 were removed from most western blot tests.
- What kind of symptoms different people will get with Lyme disease.
- What indeterminate tests mean on the Western Blot.
- How to get a more accurate Lyme test.
- Which lab tests he likes. (LabCorp)
- The difference between acute and chronic Lyme disease
- Co infections
- His comparison between Lyme disease and fire
- Is ALS, MS and Alzheimer Disease really Lyme disease? (Read more on this subject here)
- People with neurological diseases all need to be tested for Lyme disease properly.
For more information contact Dr Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.