As I was looking for tick repellent clothes on Amazon, I found these. I have not tried them but will order one and post the results on here afterwards. If you have tried them please leave a comment below. It’s pretty cheap and I would rather use essential oils then deet or some other chemical. So please leave comments below.
Natural Mosquito Repellent Combo Pack. 30 patches and 5 bracelets DEET-Free. Made with all Natural Essential Oils Great for Pregnant Women Kids Babies and Adults 100%
Here is the description on Amazon:
- NON-TOXIC: Mosquito Adhesive Patch Resealable (30-Pack) and 5 DEET-FREE BRACELETS, Repels Bugs, DEET-Free All Natural Great for Strollers Outdoor Furniture Bedsides, Hats, Shirts and more
- TWO GREAT PRODUCTS: Buy one package and get both patches and bracelets. Great for Indoors and Outdoors for skin clothes and other surfaces. Place patches on clothing strollers backpacks picnic tables. Bracelets can go on wrists, ankles, backpacks or any location
- GREAT: for all outdoor activities including Hiking Backpacking Hunting Fishing Boating Working-Out Soccer Golf Volleyball Will keep mosquitos away for hours
- 100% LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product Orchard Babies will give you a full refund
- PERFECT for infants and babies Easy to apply the patch out of reach of babies mouth Safer with babies and infants than a bracelet