From Becca Moses from World Lyme Day
The first annual Tennessee Lyme Picnic Heard Around the World was a total success. I cant stress enough how healing it is meeting people who share in the struggle. Having Facebook for immediate connection is a wonderful thing..but meeting people..a physical hug..the great conversation is amazing! I used to hide in my house and avoid meeting people for whatever reason. I
forced myself to go to the Rainey Retreat picnic in VA. And it was the best decision I made. I learned how important and healing it truly is! We all need to make this effort..I promise it will change your life!
Thanks HAS to go out to the following:
- Jeff Rainey and Lisa Hilton for coming up with this wonderful concept and bringing Lymies together xoxo
- Tammy Malone And Mike for opening their beautiful home in order to have this picnic. You guys are amazing and I appreciate all you have done to make this day a very special one. We can NOT wait until the next one! xoxo
- Paul Allan Coons for our wonderful music entertainment. We enjoyed your music! Xoxo
- Charity Doane And Josh for driving from Indiana to be with us. Xoxo
- Mary Ann And Jenna for coming out and and enjoying the day! Xoxo
- To all our friends family and supporters. You are what we need to help keep us going to keep fighting! Xoxo
I cant thank you all enough!
Much love to all!
PS: The sign is available to be shipped to other picnics too, just contact Becca if you are interested!
Pictures from Becca Moses