- We provide Texans the most up-to-date and lifesaving information about tick-borne diseases, carriers, diagnostic tests, treatment and prevention.
- We provide our state, our communities, our families, our people with support and options.
- We host galas and events to inform and empower Texans to take action and get involved in the fight against Lyme and its co-infections.
- We facilitate training and provide educational grants for physicians to help them identify tick-borne diseases and provide effective treatment options.
- We help patients find knowledgeable physicians and healthcare providers.
- We refer patients to forums for individuals to share their stories and find support.
- We inform patients of legislation and research that affect reporting of these diseases and the treatment available.
- We serve as a resource for educators, legislators, and Texas government agencies on the subject of tick-borne diseases.
- We supply free printed educational material on tick-borne diseases whenever requested.