Yolanda Foster and her Public Lyme Journey
Yolanda Foster has become one of the most outspoken celebrity Lyme disease advocates. Here is a timeline of her articles, news appearances and events she has attended to advocate for Lyme disease awareness. Thank you for all that you do Yolanda and we pray you find healing. ♥
- August 2017: What is Lyme Disease? Everything You Need to Know About the Tick-Borne Infection That Yolanda Hadid Is Battling
- June 2017: Yolanda Hadid Is Finally Feeling Healthy After 6 Years with Lyme Disease
- September 2016: Yolanda Foster Undergoes Surgery for Lyme Disease Symptoms: ‘Searching for a Cure’
- June 2016: Yolanda Foster announces release of new book in Feb, 2017.
- June 2016: Believe Me: My Battle with the Invisible Disability of Lyme Disease
- March 2016: Yolanda on Dr Oz
- October 2015: Yolanda reveals two of her kids have Lyme Disease also.
- October 2015: David Foster Speculates That Yolanda And Kids Contracted Lyme Disease From Horses
- May 2015: Bravo Star Yolanda Foster Fights Back Against Lyme Disease Critics, Calls Them ‘Heartless,’ ‘Ignorant’
“Bravo star Yolanda Foster is fighting back against critics who believe Lyme disease isn’t an actual illness. According to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, doubters of the disease are “ignorant” and should have more compassion for her situation, as well as the situations of other Lyme disease sufferers.
- April 2015: Now desperate Yolanda Foster heads to Mexico to try ‘ancient medicine’ in bid to cure Lyme disease
And in the 51-year-old’s latest therapeutic pursuit, she has traveled to Tijuana, Mexico where she has turned to an unconventional ‘ancient medicine’ for treatment.
- February 2015: Yolanda Foster Is a “Warrior,” Will “Beat” Lyme Disease, Husband David Foster Says Yolanda Foster hasn’t improved, but her husband isn’t giving up hope. David Foster gave an update on his wife’s Lyme disease condition while attending the MusiCares event in L.A. on Friday, Feb. 6.
- January 2015:
- Yolanda Foster’s Husband David Is Paying “Thousands” To Treat Her Lyme Disease In Asia
“Most of you know I have been battling Lyme disease for the past three years. I wasted the first year trying to get diagnosed and spent the next two trying to find a cure. I have gone from the conventional long-term antibiotics to about every holistic protocol there is to offer. Unfortunately, I was only able to get to about a 60% recovery until I relapsed in early December and have not been able to find my way back.”
- Yolanda Foster on Lyme Disease: I’ve Lost Ability to Read, Write, Watch TV
“”I would like to apologize for my lousy participation in the blogging department at the moment,” the Dutch model began. “Although writing is usually my favorite thing to do, I unfortunately have lost the ability to do so in an intelligent matter at this time.””I have lost the ability to read, write, or even watch TV, because I can’t process information or any stimulation for that matter,” Foster admitted in her post. “It feels like someone came in and confiscated my brain and tied my hands behind my back to just watch and see life go by without me participating in it.”Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/yolanda-foster-on-lyme-disease-ive-lost-ability-to-read-write-2015191#ixzz3PJEppaVr
- May 2013: Yolanda joined fellow Lyme friends to protest in San Diego for recognition of Chronic Lyme Disease in the
- March 2013: Click Here to read the letter Yolanda wrote to her fans about Lyme Disease.
- Yolanda Speaks at the LRA Gala on April 6th 2013 on April 6th 2013.
- February 2013: Click on the Video Below to see Yolanda talk about how badly Lyme affected her and how she might not be able to return to the “Housewives” show.
You know Yolanda Foster from “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” Back in December she started tweeting about having Lyme Disease.
If you want to see Yolanda’s story in her own words. You should follow her on Twitter. She posts about what she is going through and you could offer her support and vice versa. https://twitter.com/YolandaHFoster
- December 2013 A couple of her Tweets:
“Having a Port implanted, need to Start my treatment for Neuro Borellia Lyme disease, can’t wait to get my energy back pic.twitter.com/EZGQp7nX.”
“I am watching “under our skin” crying my eyes out-so sad, what a horrible journey for so many! -”
See more Tweets at: http://lymedisease.org/news/lyme_disease_views/news-real-housewife-yolanda-foster-under-treatment-for-lyme-disease.html