Okay let me start by saying, I know Lyme is nothing to joke around with. But we do need a little distraction from this horrible disease that overtakes our lives and sometimes if we can laugh at something it helps!
You know you have Lyme when:
1. You know more about medications, supplements, drug interactions then your doctor/pharmacist combined.
2. If all you want for Christmas is ear plugs, dark sunglasses, and every book written by PJ Langhoff.
3. If you are still up when it’s time to get the kids off to school.
4. You either sleep twelve hours in a row or stay up three days straight, there is no in between.
5. If everything in your cabinets is gluten, sugar, and pesticide free.
6. When all your best friends are online.
7. When you’re happy that your husband left, without you.
8. When you try to drive your kid to school, but end up in the Walmart parking lot with a gallon of milk and no kid in the car.
9. You’re dogs have learned to cross their legs waiting for you to get up in the morning.
10. You have a pill holder bigger then your Grandmas.
11. Sex, what is that? Who cares.
12. When you have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Parkinsons, MS, Lupus, and Panic Disorder.
Keep it going in the comments below… write in your answers!