2020 Lyme Disease and other TBI News, Treatments, Events, Research
This page will be updated weekly as new information and research comes out about Lyme disease and other tick borne infections. Instead of doing a new post for each advancement, we will just add onto here. Please check back to see any current news on tick borne infections. Thank you!
- 1/2020 Add Justin Bieber to the list of Celebrities with Lyme Disease
- 1/2020 Senators urge quick enactment of Tick Act and more accurate counts of Lyme cases
- 1/2020 LYME SCI: Can treating mast cells help neurological Lyme disease?
- 1/2020 Lyme disease like ‘waking with a hangover’ every day
- 1/2020 TOUCHED BY LYME: Justin Bieber’s Lyme disease story lights up the internet
- 1/2020 No time to waste when fighting Lyme disease
- 2/2020 A woman took 550 times the usual dose of LSD, with surprisingly positive consequences
- 2/2020 Researchers developing a shot against Lyme disease
- 2/2020 Tipping Point: The Resistance Is Gaining In The Lyme Wars
- 2/2020 A woman who tripped for 34 hours on LSD after taking 550 times the normal dose said the drug cured her pain from chronic Lyme disease
- 2/2020 Lyme disease treatment: 2 herbal compounds may beat antibiotics
- 2/2020 How should Lyme community respond to the coronavirus?
- 2/2020 Potential treatment for Lyme disease kills bacteria that may cause lingering symptoms, study finds
- 6/2020 Community grieves loss of Dr. Neil Spector
- 6/2020 Tick surveillance and control lagging in US
- 7/2020 Where did the Asian longhorned ticks in the US come from?
- Ride out for Lyme by the Bay Area Lyme Foundation
- Lyme Patient Conference, Augusta, Maine
April 11 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Horowitz speaking at patient conference & health fair, Danbury, CT
May 15 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- 5th Annual Lyme Disease Awareness 5k
Run / Walk on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, MD
May 30, 2020 – Saturday
- Lyme Disease March 2020
Public · Hosted by The Green Envelope Project
Sep 13 at 6:30 PM – Sep 14 at 6 PM EDT
- NYC Lyme Gala
Feb 27, 2020