Here is a list of Lyme disease and other tick borne illnesses and related conditions news, research, events and other activities related happening in the month of April 2019. Please let us know if there is anything you’d like added buy commenting in the comment section below! We will update this pate all month, so please stop back to see any more current news or events.
- NewsWeek: UNTREATABLE FORM OF LYME DISEASE COULD HIT 2 MILLION AMERICANS BY 2020, SCIENTISTS WARN
- Legislation: TV coverage of Pennsylvania Lyme bill: families vs. insurance companies
- PRESS RELEASE – LAUNCH OF NEW LYME DOCUMENTARY, ” “S.O.S.” Lyme, an invisible epidemic
- Lyme Disease spreading across Nova Scotia Read More
- WCVB 5: 5 for Good: Fundraiser supports efforts to combat Lyme disease as local teen fights illness
- Silive.com: City spending $600,000 to fight ticks, Lyme: See where money is going
- Times Herald Record: Metzger vows to fight for more Lyme disease funding
- Denver Channel 7 News: Young scientist and entrepreneur works to raise awareness of Lyme disease
- The Revelator: March of the Ticks: Is Lyme Disease Spreading Faster Than We Can Respond?
- Silive.com: Hundreds of Asian longhorned ticks found on just 16 Staten Island deer
Lyme Disease Events
- Online: Register Now for the Best of the Chronic Lyme Disease Summit
- Register now for the online Interpreting your Genetics online summit
- Virginia: Sign up now for the 9th Annual FinishLyme 5K/1K Run/Walk