Everyday we talk about Lyme treatments, events, news, research and symptoms. Lately I have neglected the “Corner of Hope” section on this blog. Then today, Dr Sally sent me this “gratitude chart.” I thought I would share it with all of you. Sometimes it’s nice to take a little break from thinking about all the suffering in our lives and concentrate on the good things we still have too. It will definitely help to remind us of why we fight so hard to get better too. There are still good things in our days too. ♥
It is also good to practice daily affirmations. Think of it as retraining your brain. Stop the negative thoughts from penetrating your day and let happiness in. Let your brain tell your body to put out good chemicals and not anxiety and fear provoking ones throughout the day. Let your body learn to rest and heal.
Some Daily Affirmations by Sally Schulz M.D.
Please feel free to add your own in the comments below too!
- My consciousness is filled with joyful, healthy, loving thoughts of health, abundance, fun, and laughter that reflect themselves in my experiences.
- I’m grateful for my healthy body!
- I love life and life loves me!
- When I’m in Special Quiet Times I connect with that part of myself that knows how to heal ~ I’m connected to a force greater than myself of which I am an integral part.
- I breathe in deeply and fully.the vibrancy of life. I am fully connected.
- My happy thoughts create happy biomolecules and happy vibrations.
- My happy thoughts create my happy body.
- I lovingly do everything I can to support my body in maintaining perfect health.
- Healing happens! I get my mind out of the way and allow the intelligence of my body to do its healing work naturally.
Please feel free to leave a comment below
telling us one thing you are grateful for today.