2 years old
Beautiful two-year-old Kenley Ratliff from Plainfield, Indiana died Sunday, within one week of a tick bite. Her family suspects she was infected with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever after getting bitten by a tick. Bless you Kenley and our condolences to her family.
If any family of Kenley see this and wants us to add anything for her, please contact us here.
Here are some articles about Kenley and what her family are doing to raise awareness. ♥
- Family raising awareness after 2-year-old girl died from possible tick bite
- Deadly tick bite may have killed Plainfield toddler
- Tick-borne disease suspected in 2-year-old’s death