This page is a collection of Lyme disease support groups, websites, organizations, news, legislation and events happening in Kentucky. Please let us know if you have any events, news or anything tick borne disease relevant that you would like us to add.
Here is a list of Lyme disease support groups that we have found. Some are face to face, some are online and they do change often. Due to people being sick, new ones pop up and old ones get cancelled, so if you learn one is not running anymore, or you are starting a new one please reach out to us and let us know. Thank you!
- Kentuckiana Lyme Support Website & Facebook
- Kentucky Lyme Support Facebook Group
- Bluegrass Lyme Support
- Kentucky and Indiana Lyme Support
- Kentucky Lyme Disease Association
- Kentucky Indiana Lyme Support Network
Lyme Disease Statistics
Click here for the CDC map of confirmed Lyme disease cases verses the TICKCHECK estimated cases.
- 2019 Man shares his story about dealing with Lyme disease
- Lyme disease, deer ticks no longer rare in Kentucky
- No Lyme in Kentucky? Says who?
- Woman continues to spread word of Lyme disease three years later
- Support Group Meetings (Meets third Thursday of each month.)
- Keep up to date on Kentucky Lyme Events Here
- Kentucky in the Worldwide Lyme Protest
For Bill KY Bill SB 170 updates VISIT HERE