Lyme Disease and other Tick Borne Infections in Minnesota
Information on Lyme disease and other tick borne infection in Minnesota such as support groups, websites, foundations, research, news and events. If you have anything you would like added to this list please contact us here.
- TC Lyme: Website: www.tclyme.com Email: tclyme@gmail
Augsburg Park Library
7100 Nicollet Ave.
Richfield, MN 55423
Go in the front door and take an immediate right.
Go straight through the door ahead and follow the short hallway to the end.
You’ll enter the conference room there.
The room isn’t very consistent as far as temperature is concerned, so I suggest you wear layers. We were really cold last time but warm at other times.
- Minneapolis group meets the 4th Tuesday from 6-8pm at the Augsburg Park Library
7100 Nicollet Ave, Richfield MN
- Times and dates subject to change if and when we have speakers presenting.
- Worldwide Lyme Disease Awareness – Minnesota (Facebook)
- Minnesota Lyme Aware Page
- Twin Cities Chronic Lyme Support Group Meetings
- Minnesota Lyme Association Support Group
- Bemidji Lyme Support Group
- Winona Area Living with Lyme Stars
- Brainerd Lyme Support Group
- Worldwide Lyme Awareness Minnesota
- Park Rapids Lyme Disease Support
Lyme Disease Statistics
Visit here for the Tick Check Lyme Disease estimated cases vs the CDC map of confirmed cases.
- Worldwide Lyme Association- Minnesota in the Worldwide Lyme Protest 2014
- Minnesota in the Worldwide Lyme Protest 2013
- Pictures of the Minnesota Lyme Awareness Art Show
- 2019 – HEALTH OFFICIAL WARNS OF MORE LYME-CARRYING TICKS
The health department has been conducting field surveys in areas that are historically tick infested. Early results indicate there are more deer ticks now compared to this time last year.
- 2017: Lyme cases rise as ticks expand across MN
MONTICELLO, Minn. – Joan Schuster and her two teenage children swallow a cocktail of medications along with their family dinner. The dozens of pills have become part of their daily routine.
- 2017: Forbidding forecast for Lyme disease in the northeast
Last summer Felicia Keesing returned from a long trip and found that her home in upstate New York had been subjected to an invasion.
- 2016: Lyme-bearing tick species’ expansion is especially pronounced in Minnesota
The tick species that spread Lyme disease are now present in half the counties of the United States, according to a new analysis by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the territory in which they are most firmly established has doubled in the last two decades.
- 2013: Families, Doctors Torn Over Lyme Disease
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Cabin country in Minnesota and western Wisconsin is considered ground zero for one of the fastest growing infectious diseases: Lyme disease.
Lyme Disease Awareness Items for Minnesota
View more gifts at Zazzle.