Master Mineral Solution (MMS)


MMS  (Master Mineral Solution) and Lyme Disease

 Note: There are those who claim this is very beneficial to Lyme Disease patients and there are those who claim it is just downright dangerous. So we will present both sides.

From Wiki:

“Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, or MMS, is a toxic solution of 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. The product contains essentially the same ingredient as industrial-strength bleach before “activation” with a food-grade acid.” Wiki talks about the dangers of MMS. 

From MMS Wiki:

” MMS is not a bleach, MMS is an oxidizer that kills the pathogens of many different diseases. The chemical of MMS has been used to kill pathogens for 100 years, and to purify water. This paper gives the chemical formula of MMS, explains how it works and explains the simplicity of making it. The basics of oxidation is explained, as that is necessary to understand how the MMS works. MMS kills viruses in a different manner than oxidation. That too is explained. Information is also given on MMS2. This solution consists mostly of water with chlorine dioxide as a very weak solution – along with regular table salt and several other trace neutral chemicals, such as sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, and sodium bicarbonate – none of which are considered poisonous. The trace chemicals are neutralized by the acid that activates the chlorine dioxide. Read about why MMS Wiki claims it’s safe.

Relevant Links:

Books on MMS

A Patient talks about his Experience with MMS for Lyme Disease and Chronic Fatigue

Disclaimer: As with any Lyme disease or other chronic illness treatments, there are good experiences and bad experiences. We at do not promote or endorse any treatments. We are just collecting data and experiences and bringing them to you to help you start researching and educating yourself. We hope this information will help you and your medical provider find the right healing tools for you.

 Back To:

Lyme Disease Protocols, and Healing Aids


One thought on “Master Mineral Solution (MMS)”

  1. MMS should NOT be used to treat aerobic pathogens. A couple of aerobic pathogens we deal with are rocky mountain spotted fever and bartonella. Aerobic pathogens thrive on oxygen to survive. Any oxidative therapy like MMS is just like pouring gas on the fire. I had to learn this the hard way. MMS is what got me better the first time from Lyme. If the pathogens you are dealing with are anaerobic (not aerobic) it works like a charm.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.